Thursday, June 02, 2011

I've Got the Bug!

I have now made 2 Waldorf inspired dolls and I am working on my third.  My son now wants a boy doll, but I have no idea how to do the hair.  I found a really good tutorial of how to put the hair on girls (after I made my second doll), but no really good hair tutorial for boy dolls.  I don't know if I want to sew directly into the head or make a crochet cap and wig.  It uses way more yard when you make a wig cap.  I used one for my first doll and she has A LOT of hair.  Too much I think, but it makes my daughter laugh.

So I have to finish my son's doll, and I think I want to try another girl to get the hair just right.

I've become obsessed, but now I have to cloth them.  So I'm working on creating patterns for clothes, which has now got my mind wondering if I can make clothes for my daughter and dresses for myself.  I really need a craft room, but we don't have the space.  Oh well, one day when I get my dream home.

No comments:

Post a Comment