Monday, January 24, 2011

Doll Clothes

I had been looking for a "baby" for my son when I was pregnant with my daughter to help him with the transition.  I was looking at Bamboletta Dolls but was unable to get one for him - due to the popularity.  That was almost 2 years ago.  I ended up getting this sweet sleeping baby that was handmade by a woman on Ebay.

Cut to 2 years later and now my daughter wants her own baby.  She shares this one with my son, but he is very animate that everyone knows "Joe" is his.  So, now I'm back to trying to get a Bamboletta for my girl.  I've been trying for a while to no avail, but I have started knitting for the new doll.

I found this great pattern on the Bamboletta website.  Someone told me "if you knit it, she will come".  I'm having a lot of fun knitting some great items for the new doll.  Good thing they also fit "Joe".

No comments:

Post a Comment