Saturday, February 02, 2013

DIY New Baby Gift

Several of my friends have had babies lately, and I have been searching for the perfect gift.  I realized that although I took lots of pictures  of my kids when they were growing up, I missed out on being able to see how fast they grew each month.  I saw this super cute idea on a blog over here.  So I found some t-shirt transfer paper and went to work.  Unfortunately, my transfer paper did not require me to flip the image (and I could not get hold of the woman who made the template), so I created my own.  It turned out pretty good.  I feel like I still have work to do on it, but the baby came early so I went with what I had. 

I found a cute box at Staples and created a note inside for the family.  They just posted their 1st month picture on Facebook and the onesie looks super cute.  I can't wait to keep up with the months of their new baby boy.  And I know I have created a gift that is appreciated and will be used.  Maybe it will even be passed on to another.  But most importantly it was made with love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment