Sunday, November 15, 2009

Felt Obcession


We are coming close to the holidays so I am working on gifts for the kids in my life. I loved making the little donut I made a few months back, so I have made more some with different frosting and some with different sprinkles. I also made peanut butter cookies with chocolate and butterscotch kisses on top, as well as a big sandwich cookie. I am currently using the Lilly Bean Market patterns, but I am working on figuring out some patterns of my own. I thought I wouldn't have time, but if I plan out what I am going to do in stages, I am having good luck finishing projects.

I figure that homemade goods will be mostly what I'm giving this year. We really have to save as much as we can this year, especially since we now have 2 kids. But that being said, I have become a bit obcessed with making this felt food. I scour the internet looking for patterns and tutorials. I have gone to JoAnn fabrics to buy more felt even though have haven't finished the projects I am currently doing. Plus they had the cutest box of thread in so may colors on sale, that I had to buy that too. So, my idea to save money this year is slowly slipping away. Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment