Monday, February 23, 2009

Potty Training



My son is 2 and is doing a great job with potty training. I have to give some of the credit to cloth diapers. We used them for about a year and a half and then he showed interest in going on the potty. He pees really well, but #2 gives us some problems. Some days he just gets on the potty and goes. Other times he hides in his room or the bathroom. He always lets us know as soon as he goes, but I just wish he would let us know BEFORE. Right now we are using regular cloth training pants with some fleece soakers that I made. They work great even when we go out. I just carry a wet bag with extra underwear and a soaker, along with an extra pair of pants just in case. I might try making some wool ones, but I know washing them is a bit more tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment