Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My name is Catherine Worth, and I'm a hard working actor who before moving to California spent two years as a mainstage performer at The Second City, writing and acting in 6 productions. As a graduate from the Wayne State University School of Theatre in Detroit, I received well-rounded performance based training that has served me well in my continued professional career. I have worked with Tony Plana's (Ugly Betty) productions of
A Midsummer Nights Dream and Much Ado About Nothing. I have also appeared in a supporting roles on ABC's "According to Jim", LIFETIME'S "Strong Medicine", and several national commercials.

I see myself as a quirky and off-beat character actor able to adapt to a wide variety of roles.

Not only am I an actor; I am a HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHER. I pride myself in making my shoots very comfortable. I believe in taking my time to get the best shot. Listening to what people want is really important to me so that all my clients are happy. What's worse than spending several hours taking photos to find out that you haven't got what you were looking for? I'll listen to what you want - and give that to you. If this is what you're looking for, then I'm the right photographer for you.

Catherine Worth

No comments:

Post a Comment